On January 6th, a crazed mob stormed the Capitol building in an effort to overturn the results of the 2020 election through murderous means. One week later, Donald Trump became the first president in history to be impeached twice. But of course the story doesn’t end there. RIP MF DOOM.
Topics of the episode include:
There is only one Snake and one Big Boss!
Music Included: “Money Folder” by Madvillain, “Helpless Fool (My Favorite Ladies remix)” and “One Beer” by MF DOOM, “Oh, They Don’t Know (Rainbows Sadevillain Remix)”, “Huit Octobre 1971” by Cortex, “Raedawn” by Viktor Vaughn, Vomitspit by MF DOOM, “Fazers” by King Geedorah
State Lawmakers involved in the riot:
- Republican member of the Nevada Assembly Annie Black: blames Antifa
- Virginia State Senator Amanda Chase: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amanda_Chase#Controversies
- Maryland Delegate Daniel L. Cox: Qanon Conspiracy Boy
- Alaska State Representative David Eastman: “We have folks who try to get pregnant in this state so that they can get a free trip to the city, and we have folks who want to carry their baby past the point of being able to have an abortion in this state so that they can have a free trip to Seattle.” The Alaska House of Representatives voted to censure Eastman because of his remarks.
- WV Delegate Derrick Evans: ARRESTED
- AZ Rep. Mark Finchem: Serves as the “Arizona Coordinator” for the Coalition of Western States, an organization accused of domestic terrorism for staging armed uprisings against the U.S. government and whose founder threatened to kill Americans. Mr. Finchem is also a member of the radical militia group Oath Keepers, whose founder called for John McCain to be executed.
- VA State Delegate Dave LaRock: Transphobe asshole